Personal data protection

ORPEA Group undertakes to collect and process your personal data in accordance with the applicable French and European regulations on privacy, in particular the General Data Protection Regulations and the French Data Protection Act.

Who processes your personal data and for what purposes ?

ORPEA Group, registered under the number 401 251 566, whose headquarters are located at 12 rue Jean Jaurès - 92813 Puteaux, is the data controller for the processing of personal data based on your consent for the purposes of providing information relating to ORPEA Group and its subsidiaries and the management of cookies.

What personal data do we process ?

When you visit the ORPEA Group's websites, navigational data about you may be collected in order to enable you to access the various functions offered. For more information, please see our Cookies page.

Who are the recipients of your personal data ?

Only the personnel authorized by ORPEA Group will have access to your personal data.

Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless a request for communication is made by the competent administrative or judicial authorities.

What are the retention periods ?

Your personal data are kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed.

What are your rights and how to exercise them ?

In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, you have the right to access, rectify and delete the data concerning you that we collect. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.

You may exercise these rights :

  • by post at the following address: Groupe ORPEA, A l’attention du Délégué à la Protection des Données, Département Protection des Données, 12 rue Jean Jaurès - CS 10032, 92813 Puteaux Cedex.
  • by e-mail at:

Your requests for access rights must be signed and accompanied by proof of identity, on which your signature is affixed, and include the necessary information enabling us to respond to your request.

You also have the right to file a complaint with your supervisory authority.